|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System Assistant (MIS)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The Position mainly involves carrying out data analysis, assessment and computation of data in the GREENCODE Intervention areas. The MIS Assistant is a member of the M & E unit.
- The purpose of the position is to ensure compliance with GREENCODE/Donor corporate systems and to generate data for routine monitoring processes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the development of metrics for MIS and provide technical support for the integration of appropriate monitoring, evaluation, and learning systems at all levels.
- The Information Management assistant is to support the implementation of the Project in the context of north-eastern Nigeria.
- The purpose of this role is to provide timely, accurate information on project implementation and ensure that monitoring and evaluation are in line with specific project GREENCODE/donor requirements.
- The role’s support is to achieve accountability, transparency and program quality in project locations.
- Communicates with the M&E Assistant and across GREENCODE, and field level implementing partners.
- The post holder will support the establishment of a systematic Information Management system.
- The post holder will interface and support program team members and program coordinator.
- And any other task as maybe required.
- B.Sc Degree / Diploma in any Humanities, Social Science or Sciences.
- 2 years experience working in similar role.
- INGO experience is a plus.
- Experience with data analysis tools, SQL and MIS systems.
- Basic computer skill (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail).
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Good command spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below containing GREENCODE’s Competency Form, paste it on firefox or chrome browser to download, fill and submit form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- The title of the position for example – “Management Information System Assistant (MIS)” must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applicants must be resident in Maiduguri and speaks the local language (Hausa and Kanuri) fluently.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.