Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Group Business Applications
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Delivering management, technical and administrative services to support and maintain live applications.
- Planning, estimating and executing systems development work to time, budget and quality targets.
- Ensuring that service components have the capacity and performance to meet current and planned business needs.
- Take ownership of the Business Applications portfolio and provide system implementation, software development and support service to meet the demands of the business.
- Direct the definition, implementation and continual improvement of the organization’s systems architecture management framework.
- Oversee the business application lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, creating value from business applications as the main goal.
- Draft and maintain procedures and documentation for applications support and implementation.
- Advise on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs.
- Keep abreast of new developments and forecasts future trends in the area of application integration.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in IT or Social Science related course.
- 10 years cognate experience.
- Demonstrable experience deploying configurations of large, complex software for integration platforms/suites- (ERP); CRM; server OS; (SaaS) Solutions, (IaaS) platform & (PaaS) providers.
- Experience working with an offshore application support provider.
The Person Must:
- Have strong communication skills and be able to collaborate with people from all levels of the organization.
- Have excellent leadership abilities.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to think creatively about how technology can be used to improve business processes.
- Have the ability to manage projects effectively, ensuring that they are on time and within budget.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.