|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, IT Infrastructure
Purpose of the Job
- To plan, direct and design the organization’s IT Infrastructure services such as physical devices, virtual resources, infrastructure-related software, middleware, network services, data storage, and manage the team responsible for maintaining on-premises, outsourced, or provisioned cloud services and infrastructure.
- Oversee all quality testing, maintenance, and deliverables associated with the organization’s information technology initiative.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Manage continuous quality improvement to ensure the delivery of the best possible IT products and services.
- Ensure that processes and practices are aligned across teams and providers to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to secure commitment and resources needed for effective acceptance testing.
- Validate systems, products or services against user experience goals, metrics and targets.
- Ensure that a catalogue of available services is created and maintained and that service level agreements are complete and cost effective.
- Tests continuity management plans and procedures to ensure they address exposure to risk and that agreed levels of continuity can be maintained.
The Person Must:
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have excellent leadership and managerial abilities.
- Possess excellent business acumen.
- Possess keen analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- BSc / B.Eng. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related course.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications and ITIL.
- Certifications in any of CGEIT, CDCMP, CISM, COBIT or PMP is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience, 5 of which must be at a managerial position.
- Experience in an FMCG environment or a multinational organization.
- Leadership experience of global infrastructure and services.
- Experience in 3rd party service providers.
- Excellent knowledge in leading Infrastructure, Service & Networks.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.