|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Total Rewards
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About the Role
- Andela is pushing the boundaries of the future of work, hiring exceptional talent across the world as part of our distributed organization. We are scaling rapidly from operating in 7 countries to a truly global, fully-remote model.
- The Manager, Total Rewards will support the Senior Director, Total Rewards in reimagining how we think strategically about compensation and benefits as Andela grows fast and goes global.
- We need someone with broad and varied total rewards expertise who will assist with designing, building, implementing and managing innovative total reward solutions to attract, engage, motivate & retain top talent.
- Support the Senior Director, Totals Rewards with designing, building and implementing innovative total reward solutions that scale as Andela grows fast and goes global
- Provide a total reward consultancy service, engaging proactively and directly with key stakeholders to find, understand and solve their problems.
- Assist with managing compensation programs, including pay benchmarking, pay reviews, job offer recommendations and equity, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with managing benefit programs, including benefit plan benchmarking, benefit plan enrolments, and benefit plan renewals, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with managing communication of compensation and benefits with managers and employees to optimize their understanding of, engagement in & appreciation of total rewards.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors to ensure efficient and effective delivery of compensation and benefit programs.
- Support the Senior Director, Totals Rewards in advising and supporting the Compensation Committee, CEO and Chief People Officer.
- Minimum of 4 years progressive compensation and benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, crafting, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative global business solutions.
- Experience managing compensation and benefit programs in at least two continents.
- Exceptional project management skills and can effectively balance competing priorities.
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to communicate persuasively with stakeholders to address complex problems and recommend or produce the best solutions for the business.
- Experience managing equity programs for fast growing, private companies
- Proactive problem solver, driven to tackle new and interesting issues and build innovative solutions that push the status quo
- Skilled, enthusiastic navigator of change and ambiguity
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Experience with sales compensation plans
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online