|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Wealth
Job ID: 80405323_80250560
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- To provide Wealth and Investment clients with full product agnostic relationship management and excellence of service within a responsive controlled environment.
- To acquire new Wealth and Investment Clients.
- To enhance profitability through proactive cross-selling of Group products to existing and new clients. To provide sound advice to clients with regard to their long-term wealth and estate plans, requiring a sound understanding of investment and risk solutions.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- Proven track record in the financial services industry, preferably with relationship management experience in Private Clients, Business Banking, or Investment Banking.
- Exploring Possibilities
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Impressing People
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Client Knowledge
- Client Servicing
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online