|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
NENnetworks – Our client, a reputable Real estate firm that offers services in real estate, business development, Agriculture is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Managing Director will be responsible for driving the strategic objective of the asset management business in line with laid down policies and within regulatory framework.
- Responsible for defining the investment policy statement and investment management standard operating procedure in line with broad-based Board policy.
- As leader of the team, the appointee will work with clients to develop appropriate financial & investment priorities, risk management framework, and de-risking of portfolios, as appropriate.
- Grow asset portfolio as determined by the Board.
- Provide overall strategic leadership, direction, and guidance for the growth through coordination, formulation, design and review of the corporate strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Efficiently manage team and resources towards profits and be responsible for building and sustaining client – business relationships to create potential business opportunities and ultimately increase income generation for the Organization.
- Supervise the business development team to ensure that investment portfolios are appropriately structured to meet clients’ objective.
- Responsible for evaluating employee and portfolio performance.
- Actively involved in the development of business strategy, budget, standard operating manuals, and policies including investment policy, guidelines, risk management framework, compliance framework and service level agreement.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance or related disciplines from an accredited institutions, other relevant professional qualification will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Prior experience participating in investments in Private Equity or Venture Capital.
- Previous experience managing a medium to large company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong influencing style, executive presence, and confident personality.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills that infuses energy and spirit into an organisation and challenges colleagues at all levels to push for excellence.
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize across concurrent tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with high-value orientation.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For More Enquiry – Call 08058067207