|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Law Firm situated in Lekki area of Lagos State, is seeking to recruit an innovative, passionate, and result-driven candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Managing Partner
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: the Board
- Formulate, manage, lead, direct and coordinate the legal practice and practice growth strategies in line with the Firm’s strategic direction and objectives.
- Design, develop, execute and monitor the strategies and policies, process workflow and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Research, analyse and monitor opportunities, competitions and trends.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must possess a First Degree or equivalent in Law from a reputable University.
- Must have 7-10 years post qualification experience in legal practice or in-house Legal Counsel.
- 5 years minimum experience in corporate and commercial Law practice is a must.
- A Master’s degree in Law and or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
- Experience in developing and implementing client growth/ development plans in a Law office environment.
- High interpersonal skills, a collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- An effective team leader and good team player
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Initiate ideas that would generate income for the Firm.
- Poise personality
- Demonstrated understanding of the legal value chain and in particular in the commercial practice area.
- A thoroughbred professional in law, practice, ethics and practice development.
- Must be dedicated and desirous to deliver beyond expectation, zealously.
- Analytic and decisive with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A hands-on manager with a high level of integrity and ethics.
N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online