|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, an indigenous oil & gas servicing company providing a vast range of services ranging from marine support operations, maritime security, vessel chartering, and marine consultancy, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Security Operations Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to hire an experienced Marine Security Operations Analyst. As the Marine Security Operations Analyst, you are an active participant in the strategic and daily execution of the operations functions, performing numerous tasks;
- Provide Intelligence related research and insights to support studies and assessments.
- Analyse and evaluate the performance of several marine operations platforms
- Become familiar with the systems and develop methods and metrics for evaluating the operational use thereof.
- Document outcomes in reports and annotated briefs for delivery to DoD sponsors.
- Interact with Security Personnel and or Navy staff to facilitate task execution and work prioritization.
- Conducting Security Advisory
- Preparing intelligence reports for dissemination to clients
- Analyse critical information and present in a concise and detailed manner
- Following workflow and coordinating actions.
- Providing communications in a timely and clear manner.
- Detecting, investigating, and reporting on compliance with group policies.
- Supportively manage the day-to-day marine security operations, marine logistics, and offshore security in an effective and efficient manner.
- Create metrics by pulling data from multiple sources
- Analyse data with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and submit relevant reports to management
- Provide support in the implementation of a security plan and operations process manual.
- Ensure the Operational SOPs are followed by all operations team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Maritime studies, Accounting, Business, Finance, or Mathematics
- A minimum of 5-years of related experience (marine, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with Maritime Domain Awareness and Maritime Security in Atlantic, Pacific and Asia
- 2+ years of experience with intelligence collection, fusion, and dissemination
- 1+ year of experience with working on a maritime watchfloor or operations centre
- 2+ years of experience with Maritime security cooperation engagements, exercises, planning, or assessments
- Marine security, logistics or shipping experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with charter party agreements
- Have Strong analytical, operational, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Are technically and analytically oriented with a proven ability.
The remuneration is competitive along with other benefits such as hybrid work structure.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date.
- We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.