STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Entry-level Marketers may have previous experience in internships or other marketing roles, such as Marketing Assistant.
- Other relevant entry-level experience in customer service, retail or in an industry related to the products or companies being marketed is also applicable.
- Experienced Marketers may have a few years of experience in sales, promotion, marketing, advertising or public relations.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.