|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
UnoCasa Limited – Our client provides digital tools and best-practices that help you run your community efficiently and sustainably.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a brand / commercial manager who is focused on building the company’s brand image.
- This individual will be empowering the go-to-market team, attracting new customers and investors through various marketing initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing a strong understanding of products, competition, residential and commercial real estate industry and marketing goals and objectives of our products on the company’s website
- Actively writing / generating content that highlights the impact we are driving as a brand – product demos, decks, presentations, case studies, infographics, articles, etc.
- Understanding analytics and data and using them to create effective content strategies
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Ensure all communication across the product and related assets are coherent with the overall marketing strategy.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing, Advertising, Sales or Business Administration, Journalism, Communications or equivalent
- Microsoft Office qualification (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Ms Project)
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in the sector including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting demands
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Exceptional organization skills
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Intermediate to advanced technical writing skills
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
N250,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.