|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Adexen was mandated by an international FMCG company to recruit an experienced individual for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
- Champion the design, articulation and implementation of effective marketing strategies and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhancing brand equity and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the organisation.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the strategic direction and objectives of the Marketing Department to all staff within the department.
- Oversee the articulation of the organisation’s marketing strategies and ensure alignment with Group’s corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Champion the design and deployment of an effective customer acquisition, retention and relationship management strategy / framework to sustain and expand the organisation’s clientele.
- Institutionalise a customer service-oriented culture amongst marketing staff and champion capacity building efforts for all categories of staff within the department.
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Approve and coordinate the execution of the department’s work programs and plans.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to acquire significant clientele from identified customer segments.
- Ensure the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition framework.
- Ensure the development and establishment of effective channel strategies to promote marketing.
- Oversee the collation of market and industry business intelligence to support effective decision making.
- Monitor and ensure the provision of the highest quality services to the company’s customers and oversee the design and deployment of an effective customer relationship management framework.
- Stay abreast of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilise market opportunities.
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
- Oversee the preparation of the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Review the department’s performance against set targets on a periodic basis and define action plans for improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent inSocial Sciences, Marketing or Business Management discipline.
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with at least 5 years in a senior management position within an international organisation
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the FMCG industry.
- Very good understanding of approaches/ methodology for business strategy articulation, monitoring and implementation; sales/marketing planning, marketing models and business performance analysis.
- Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation and operating environment.
- Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- High ethical standards.
- Brand Management
- Process Improvement
- Marketing Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Social media
- Market research
- Team Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.