Beacongate Limited – Our client, a Fintech Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior
What the Job Involves:
- As a marketing manager , you will play a key part in growing our brand, developing the marketing strategy and executing campaigns that contribute to the growth of the company
- We need someone with enthusiasm and passion to work with our team
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to increase growth of our retail and business customers
- Support on large scale campaigns that work across both digital and traditional media
- Work collaboratively with the social media team, PR team and acquisition teams to coordinate campaign messaging and creative
- Brief and manage the production of campaigns using the in house creative studio
- Campaign planning and tracking: develop plans to support achievement of commercial targets and produce MI to inform effectiveness and ongoing improvements
- Working on new and existing partnerships
- Supporting on our national, through-the-line advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with the creative teams to create marketing material
- Working on our events, webinars and content, both virtual and in-person
- Helping manage contracts and processes with legal and finance teams
- Supporting with market and competitor research, and campaign measurement
- Assisting with product launch marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree – 2.1 Minimum
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience in Marketing with a good grasp of the campaign planning process, including creating marketing assets
- A strong motivation to improve the awareness and performance of a brand through marketing
- An understanding of marketing techniques
- An awareness of the regulatory framework for financial services marketing activity
- An ability to use and interpret data to inform decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve a team objective
- Creative thinker motivated by making new ideas happen
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to write in English
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive team ethic
- Well organised with ability to work across a wide range of projects in a fast paced environment
- (Desirable) Other languages are a plus
- (Desirable) Financial sector experience is an advantage, although a passion for making things better for customers is most important.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.