Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self-discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing manager , you will play a key part in growing our brand, developing the marketing strategy and executing campaigns that contribute to the growth of the company
- We need someone with enthusiasm and passion to work with our team
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns to increase growth of our retail and business customers
- Support on large scale campaigns that work across both digital and traditional media
- Work collaboratively with the social media team, PR team and acquisition teams to coordinate campaign messaging and creative
- Brief and manage the production of campaigns using the in house creative studio
- Campaign planning and tracking: develop plans to support achievement of commercial targets and produce MI to inform effectiveness and ongoing improvements
- Working on new and existing partnerships
- Supporting on our national, through-the-line advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with the creative teams to create marketing material
- Working on our events, webinars and content, both virtual and in-person
- Helping manage contracts and processes with legal and finance teams
- Supporting with market and competitor research, and campaign measurement
- Assisting with product launch marketing.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years work experience.
- N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.