|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Petra Micro-Finance Bank Limited (PMFB) is fully in the business of rendering micro-financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008 and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos. The chief promoters of Petra Micro Finance Bank are the Catholic Priests Of the Order of Preachers (The Dominicans of the Province) of St Joseph the Worker Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland – Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing Executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
- The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- Depending on the size and type of employer, a marketing executive may or may not be an entry-level or graduate role. Graduates are likely to join a small- and medium-sized enterprise (SME) as an executive.
- At larger organizations, executives may work closely with more junior marketing assistants and marketing coordinators. The majority of marketing-specific graduate schemes will also hire graduates into an executive role.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service, or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.