SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Responsible for developing pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and evaluating marketing strategy.
- Responsible for evaluating the financial aspects of product development such as budgets and expenditures.
- Responsible for formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities.
- Responsible for studying the needs and wants of consumers to fulfill their needs.
- Responsible for making a regular supply of goods and services.
- Responsible for providing after-sales services.
- Responsible for educating the consumers regarding alternative uses of products.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 10 years cognate experience (at least 4 of which must have been in a similar position).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a reputable organization.
- A good stint as a Brand Manager, especially in the industry.
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially Excel & Power-point).
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- 35-45 years of age
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable, and possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOB POSITIONS AT SIMS NIGERIA LIMITED