|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Must be able and willing and competent to lead, head marketing/sales team
- To place products and services in front of the target audience and drive traffic and sales.
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring a strong brand positioning and driving visibility and footfalls to each store, while delivering on the brand messaging of quality, reliability
- New channels – Recommending sources for the growth of retail channels.
- Building advertising and promotional activities. Designing and producing creatives and circulars.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Provide advice on branding, positioning, communications, and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights.
- Execute strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must be Confident and Good looking
- Must Have A good sense of dressing for official assignments
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals·
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals, and profit-sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online