First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Services Coordinator (Media Planning and Buying)
Job Identification: 382
Grade: Assistant Manager
- Drive 40% cost savings on media budget while achieving 100% media compliance via traditional, digital and new and innovative media formats to drive business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage media advertising budget of over N750m.
- Look at the bigger picture to the bank’s media investment
- Be the best media negotiator in the market achieving more with less
- Identify the best mix of media channels to deliver advertising message to target audience using research data to ensure maximum exposure for available budget.
- Analyze and research target audience’s character, purchasing and media habits
- Maintain contacts with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date.
- Adjust media schedules in response to the latest audience figures as well as product movements, manage budgets and update stakeholders on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Present media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping stakeholders to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Appropriately time media activities, based on usage patterns and seasonal factors.
- Optimize advertising mileage from media buy that contribute to the implementation of group marketing objectives.
- Monitor owned outdoor sites across the country and ensure group campaigns are displayed in line with contracts signed.
- Conduct analysis to measure ROI on bulk buy and out-of-home deployments, preparing monthly reports on advertising spend across all ATL channels.
- Lead effort to use bank buildings and other owned properties for advertising
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the Group’s corporate communications strategy, in accordance with the Group’s overall strategic plan
- Maintain the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum Education: Mass Communication / Marketing or related disciplines.
- 6-8 years’ work experience
- Strong knowledge of media planning and monitoring software and tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
9:24 AM: 23rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online