|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sales Force Consulting (a subsidiary of SF Metrics & Analytics Ltd) is a major recruiting firm with a vision to source highly competent and qualified professionals for companies and professionally-run organizations. Our recruitment services for qualified applicants seeking fresh challenge in well-structured organizations is highly transparent, non-discriminatory and free of any form of charges.
Our client is a leading private healthcare provision group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital. The hospital group boasts an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services since over 30 years.
Due to an on-going restructuring in the hospital group, they presently seek to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Matron
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the Senior Clinical Group, provide expert nursing advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the Chief Matron, Chief Medical Director and General Administrative Manager, participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital ensuring that all Hospital employees, especially nursing staff, work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships by acting as a link between doctors, nurses and Hospital Administration in order to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training / authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc. in Nursing and a valid professional license.
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. Certified Midwife) is a major advantage.
- Previous Experience Minimum 8 – 10 years robust post-qualification experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and special needs care (e.g. oncology nursing).
- Experience of leading and managing others is expected.
- Accommodation is available
- Remuneration is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha, should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, call: 08120796570.