|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Fadac Resources – Our client is a global Trading and Distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. They have a network of showrooms and workshops across 12 countries, and an assembly plant. They enhanced their distribution portfolio with farm machinery in addition to automobiles the company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The mechanic is responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, light trucks and Heavy-duty trucks.
- Also known as service technicians, will also oversee maintenance inspections.
- Monitor inventory, assemble mechanical components, and perform repairs.
- Build and assemble mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on trucks
- Clean and apply lubricants to engine components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to trucks or vehicle users.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Trade Test 1 to 3
- OND Minimum experience.
- 3 to 5+ years of hands-on experience.
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Very good physical strength and stamina.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online