|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Instructor
Locations: Lagos, Ota – Ogun and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulation as well as carrying out engineering services to clients in the Manufacturing , Oil & Gas sector.
- Facilitate Mechanical related Training Programmes.
- Develop new Mechanical training programmes.
- Support in development of Mechanical related Proposals.
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of Mechanical workshop and equipment.
- Responsible for Mechanical components, equipment, simulations, software and workshop.
- Participate in technical and Mechanical engineering projects.
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients.
- Participate in Mechanical related position recruitment activities for clients.
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Mechanical Engineer or relevant position.
- Minimum of a year hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills.
- Information technology skill.
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas.
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Use of design software such as AutoCAD e.t.c.
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out Mechanical Engineering related projects.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.