|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
We are recruiting highly-motivated individuals to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison Officer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Head of Medical Affairs, Africa
- Supporting role for marketing diagnostics services
- Provide physician support for consumers referred for genetics counselling
- Provide ongoing education for healthcare provider
- Facilitate Speaker Trainings and SEE meetings
- Facilitate advisory board meetings to gather information on unmet medical needs
- Keep up to date with the literature and share information with sales reps regularly.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions comply with business policies and SOPs.
- Participate in training programmers relevant to job description.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Life Sciences / Genomics related field, or MBBS.
- Candidates must be willing to join a dynamic environment, willing to learn quickly, and work well in a team.
- Candidates should be excellent communicators, possess the ability to form and maintain professional relationships and keep up to date with scientific developments.
- Prior professional experience in an academic and/or life science setting
- At least 3 years of post graduate work experience in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Clear and flexible verbal, written and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, versatile, adaptable and take initiative
- Strong presentation skills, proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Ability to successfully collaborate cross-functionally with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization.
- Knowledge of medical office principles, standards, applications and tests offered at 54gene
- Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical equipment in lab.
- Willingness to travel if required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- 54gene celebrates diversity and is proud to be an inclusive employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a mental or physical disability, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristics.