MAR&MOR is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEP Estimation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- In accordance with the company processes preparing complete cost of estimation for MEP elements which includes; material, labour, erection equipment, testing / commissioning man hours, direct & indirect resources in line with BOQ, scope of work, project specifications & standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients and project managers to discuss the scope of the project
- Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, the scope of work, contract details, and conditions.
- Prepare project cost estimates, evaluate contractors’ bids, and recommend the best option to the client.
- Preparing and sending inquiries to subcontractors/vendors to get competitive quotations.
- Collaborate with the construction/operations team to establish execution method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
- Preparing technical clarifications to clients for discrepancies in tender documents after reviewing, as well as implementing the changes after response.
- Participate in pre-tender meetings, site visits, and preparing site visit reports to analyse the project scope of work.
- Analyse vendor technical and commercial offers in view of project specifications and standards.
- Preparing comparative statements to analyse and select the most appropriate vendors and subcontractors.
- Prepare vendors to cost comparative study report to get a financial selection of vendors/subcontractors & price.
- Preparing required bid documents that include commercial and technical submittals.
- Collect all vendors’ technical data sheets, vendor specification, drawings and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
- Preparing and coordinating post-tender technical and commercial clarifications
- Assist the management for post tender commercial negotiations with client and vendors to reach competitive pricing.
- Preparation of project cost estimates, evaluate contractors’ bids and recommend the best option to the client.
- Provide support during project implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in Tendering / Estimation
- 2 – 5 years site experience is a bonus
- AUTOCAD/ REVIT Proficiency
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.