MAR&MOR is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating,Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MEP Project Engineer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
- The day-to-day supervision and co-ordination of staff allocated to the Project
- To co-ordinate all design and manage the progress of its development in accordance with the specification and the detailed Project
- To prepare requisitions for equipment, materials and services for submission to Purchasing, to assess the technical content of returned quotations, to check orders prepared by Purchasing for technical correctness, to respond to technical queries raised by vendors and, if required, carry out inspections and tests during and on completion of manufacture.
- To assist in site testing and site commissioning work where asked to by the Project Manager
- To ensure that all deviations from and variations to the contract are identified, properly documented and submitted for approval
- To assist the Project Manager in thepreparationofthe Monthly Finance and Progress Report to Senior Management.
- Under direction from the Project Manager, produce the Project Plan for allocated projects, identifying all environmental aspects and impacts and mitigation methods and all Health and Safety risks and hazards together with mitigation
- To ensure that the design, specifications and requisitions are in accordance with Industry, Company and Client Standards for all equipment incorporated in projects in which the company participates.
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Degree Qualified (B.Eng in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering)
- At least 4 years’ experience
- Project Management – understanding all elements of the design through to construction and commissioning process.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.