|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Objective and Summary
- The primary function of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Specialist is to provide direct and indirect support to the ERP and business users within the organization and our Clients.
- The ERP Support Specialist will be under the direct supervision of the ERP & MIS Program Manager and serve on a small team of dedicated support staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Help and guide users with knowledge gap issues on the ERP software.
- Support any upgrade implementations including, redesigning workflows, facilitation end-user application training, monitoring end-user adoption of new and existing workflows.
- Test new functionalities.
- Reporting on findings and trends.
- Monitor the support tickets.
- Involved in the development of policies and procedures that will resolve issues.
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes.
- Test business processes and recommend improvements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar preferred
- 2 years’ experience as an ERP support or consultant in a similar industry
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking when confronted with new ideas or change
- Ability to work with IT staff, managers, and business representatives, both internal and external Broad understanding of business and IT functions and processes
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems within SMEs
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with training users
- Works cooperatively with staff
- Open-minded and flexible
- Patient with others, eager to learn
- Experience with D365 and any other ERP (SAP/Oracle/SAGE) will be a plus
- Hardware experience – a plus
- Dynamics 365 Training (Back and Front end)
- Odoo Training (Back and Front end)
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Power Bi
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online