Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Ability to prepare a variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Mixologist.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.