Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Development Intern (React Native & XAMRIN)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
Start Date: July 26 or 2nd of August, 2021
Job Description / Requirements
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin & React Native using C#, React for both Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Help us implement manual & automated testing into our development process.
- Candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive
- Candidates must reside within Lekki, Ajah, Awoyaya, and Lakowe.
- Experience with the Perfecto test suite a plus.
- Knowledgeable with iOS and Android.
Passionate about mobile!
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2+ years of solid experience with mobile app development Windows, iOS & Android. Including technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX, and app store submission requirements.
- Xamarin and React Native development experience. Knowledgeable of Xamarin and React Native Forms. Certified Xamarin Developer a plus.
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
- Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Security and working with Vulnerability Testing Teams a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures, and methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be people-orientated
- Comfortable binding third-party native libraries for Xamarin integration
- Can talk in-depth about apps you have worked on
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000.
- Certain Amounts of money given to all interns at every MVP Launch.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on the Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4.
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|1||July – September||2021|
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|5||July – September||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + Bonus N1,500,000|
Tax Deduction = July, 2023
Pension Deduction = July, 2023.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Mobile App Development (React Native & XAMRIN)” as the subject of the mail.