|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, who are into Food processing, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate can be male/female, must be an experienced person who has functioned in similar capacity and will be responsible for ensuring that all products of the company are visible in all Supermarkets across Nigeria and also monitor that sales are generated from these outlets.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance of company’s products across all Major supermarkets across Nigeria
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans for all company’s products in the supermarkets
- Provide trade information, competitor’s activities and market intelligent to company
- Resolve customer’s trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage merchandisers across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company’s objective and vision.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be currently working as a Modern Trade Manager in FMCG
- Must have 7- 10 Years’ experience
N400,000 – N500,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Modern Trade Manager” as the subject of the email