|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Locations: Maiduguri – Maguri & Ngazai, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Under the supervision of the National Coordinator, the Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant shall be responsible for the overall collection, summarizing, compiling, dissemination, storing and timely reporting of all forms data generated from the Project with a key focus on submission of timely, qualitative and quantitative reports to the Program Management Team, donors and relevant stakeholders. Specifically, the M&E Assistant will be in charge of managing project data. Establish and manage a system to track beneficiary and non-beneficiary’s feedbacks and complaints management.
- Support the development and testing of electronic data entry questionnaires using the Kobo collect and Form Builder (or other software as needed) during periodic surveys and data analysis using appropriate statistical package.
- S/he will work under the direct supervision of the National Cordinator. The position will be based in Maiduguri and will include frequent travels to the field.
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning:
- Track the project performances vs. project indicators
- Create and manage databases to ensure the traceability of the project beneficiaries and assistance provided
- Conduct a baseline/end line survey at the start and end of the project.
- Lead in beneficiary identification, selection and registration.
- Regularly conduct on site monitoring and post distribution surveys
- Carryout rapid need (including market) assessments for proposed and new project sites
- Regularly collect and analyze market price data.
- Review, clean and analyze all project data, including but not limited to: beneficiary registration, baseline study, onsite monitoring, post activity monitoring, price data, final evaluation.
- Work with project officers for EPI Data collection for GREENCODE implementing projects
- Ensure that the project mid-term evaluation and project’s evaluation are conducted in a timely manner and as per donor’s regulations.
- Ensure the project final evaluation is timely conducted.
- Elaborate, review, and test all M&E tools.
- Promote the use of Information Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) solutions throughout the project including for the registration of beneficiaries and other stakeholders for each project.
- Demonstrated appropriateness of quantitative statistical management programs including ACCESS, SPSS, EPI-INFO, Kobo collect.
- High degree of competency and comfort with information and communication technology used for MEAL
- Strong group process design and facilitation skills, including developing and leading workshops
- Demonstrated commitment to gender responsive programming.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize a variety of initiatives.
- Have a Degree / HND in Social Science, Art, Humanity or related field with minimum of 2 years experience in a project management, stakeholders’ relations and administration-related role.
- Must be resident in Ngazai and Magumeri and speaks Kanuri fluently.
- Have excellent computer skills including with Excel, Microsoft office.
- Have strong interpersonal skills (communication, give effective feedback and be a team player)
- Be able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistics and team needs.
- Have the ability to manage work plans including ability to work under pressure.
- Be committed to the NGO’s mission, values and policies.
- At least 2 years experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably in the NGO sector
- Thorough technical knowledge and experience in MEAL.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below containing GREENCODE’s Competency Form, paste it on firefox or chrome browser to download, fill and submit form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
- The title of the position for example – “Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant” must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applicants must be resident in Maiduguri and speaks the local language (Hausa and Kanuri) fluently.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.