Apply for the National Eye Center Recruitment 2021 as vacancy opens for interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for National Eye Center Recruitment 2021 into the positons below
Job Title: Director of Administration
- The Director of Administration is the Head of Administration and the Secretary to the Board of Management of the Centre and is responsible to the Chief Medical Director / Chief Executive of the Centre for the effective and efficient functioning of all Non-clinical Departments of the Centre.
- Responsible for all correspondences of the Board and the Management and keeping the Centre’s records.
- Responsible for any other functions as assigned to him/her by the Board of Management or the Chief Medical Director.
- Candidates must be holders of Degree in any of the Social Sciences / Humanities plus at least twenty (20) years cognate experience, three (3) of which must be Deputy Director of Administration in a Tertiary Health Institution.
- In addition to the above, membership of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) is compulsory.
- The possession of Postgraduate qualification in Health Administration would be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
- Salaries and applicable allowances are as obtainable in all Federal Government Tertiary Health Institutions in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2021.
How to Apply for National Eye Center Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of applications, each with complete set of Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials. Applicants are also to request their referees to write under confidential cover to:
The Chief Medical Director,
National Eye Centre,
Note: Only applications received before the deadline would be considered, and only those shortlisted shall be invited for interview.
CLICK HERE To Apply For The Latest Delta State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment