|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (3W & 2W Spare Parts)
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the regional sales team and ensure branch target achievement
- Identify, develop and implement sales strategies to achieve desires monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Retain existing dealers; and add new spare parts retailers to increase genuine spare parts penetration.
- Drive sales, monitor, track and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met
- Gather completion information related to prices/packagingetcon regular basis.
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with existing spare parts dealers in the assigned territory.
- Maintain strong communications with all Stakeholders within the business and customers
- Participate in all retailers & mechanics meet arranged as a part of demand generation.
- Providing training and coaching to sales marketers to ensure they have the necessary skills to be able to meet the requirements of their position
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in a salesrole in an automotive company
- Spare parts sales experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the automobile spare parts retail market and ability to penetrate new markets
- Should be able to identify 2w & 3w genuine spare parts.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Target-driven approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.