The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Kargo Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the regional sales team and ensure branch target achievement
- Identify, develop and implement sales strategies to achieve desired monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Retain existing dealers, and add retailers to increase genuine spare parts penetration.
- Drive sales, monitor, track and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met
- Gather completion information related to prices/packagingetc.on regular basis.
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with existing dealers in the assigned territory.
- Maintain strong communications with all Stakeholders within the business and customers
- Periodic market visits
- Participate in all retailers & mechanics meet arranged as a part of demand generation.
- Providing training and coaching to sales marketers to ensure they have the necessary skills to be able to meet the requirements of their position
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in a salesrole in an automotive company
- 3w, & Kargo sales experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of local markets and ability to penetrate new markets
- Professional membership of CIMN is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.