Apply for Moove Recruitment 2021 as vacancies into various job positions open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. We are on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Full Stack Developer
About the Role
- This senior developer position is integral to the end-to-end development of our best-in-class enterprise platform which will serve our drivers, business clients, partners, and executive team. You will work as part of a team and help design, develop, and deliver the technology and applications that totally powers every aspect of the business from driver onboarding and registration to real-time maintenance and analytics.
- This position requires a developer who has considerable knowledge and experience with building scalable and fault-tolerant backend platforms as well as the development of internal and external APIs. As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of software solutions.
- We are looking for a .Net Full Stack Developer who will manage projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Tech team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a tech expert and who also has deep knowledge managing jQuery application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
What You will Be Doing
- Design, prototype, and architect scalable and fault-tolerant platforms that work seamlessly on web and mobile platforms
- Designing and developing Inbound & Outbound APIs
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB)
- RESTful APIs & GraphQL
- Django / NodeJS / ASP .NET
- Elasticsearch / MongoDB
What You will Need for this Position
- 2+ years of overall development experience in .NET (services) and Databases the ability to design, document & code complex mappings
- .Net Developer with hands-on MVC and jQuery
- Ability to read and write code that leverages complex OO concepts as well as design patterns
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Great Communicator: Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, setbacks, and updated timelines
- Understanding and experience with JS front end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
- Experience in Oracle PL / SQL, query performance tuning, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks
KPIs that will be Measured after You Start:
- Code quality
- Availability, maintainability, and scalability of applications built
- Defects/bugs found in production code
- Response time to issue resolution
- Testing quality and coverage
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Chief Technology Officer and closely working with our Technology Team
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Moove Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online