Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Cashier
Locations: Ikorodu & Ayobo – Lagos
Employment Type: Internship (6 months)
- The incumbent will, among other things, be responsible for the cash collected and its timely remittance to the Finance team at the end of each day and oversee the daily reconciliation of cash collections from riders, which consists in making sure that all delivered orders have been paid for.
- Oversee the daily reconciliation of cash collections from riders, which consists in making sure that all delivered orders have been paid for
- Verify the payment method indicated by the delivery associates and the corresponding cash / POS remittance
- Book all collections in CPMT against the list of orders delivered
- Responsible for the cash collected and its timely remittance to the Finance team at the end of each day
- Remit the cash collected to FETS and get a proof of deposit
- Transfer this proof of deposit to the Finance team and create a payment in CPMT
- Responsible for the accuracy of the balances of each rider and your hub all collections must be completed and recorded on the same day
- Report the collections at the beginning of each day, and the previous day and share the list of any outstanding collections.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online