|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Night Duty / Auditing Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Invent Alliance Limited is currently recruiting for a Night duty/Audit manager to handle the following job description as follows:
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the apartment’s financial records.
- Tracks apartment room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front offices/bakery operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the apartment’s financial performance for the day.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments (Apartment/Bakery).
- Manage and monitor the activities of all employees in all departments
- making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, apartment policies and procedures, coaching and correcting where necessary.
- Direct and oversee all apartment operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly.
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment at all times.
- Dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Must actively participate in the decision-making process on guest relocation for nights when the apartment is fully booked and ensure a smooth relocation process.
- Be aware and able to enforce all fire-life safety procedures.
- Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office/Apartment Manager.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- Verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated into the PMS system.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of (Apartment/Bakery) operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Prepare of End of day procedures for the apartment and bakery.
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Run end-of-day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand the principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.