Ngcom Network Solutions Limited is one of the best internet service providers in Nigeria, providing UNLIMITED INTERNET service for both Home and Cooperate users in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri. Ngcom is licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Support Engineer (Internet Service Provider)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The NOC Support Engineer will be responsible for proactive monitoring of base transceiver stations and IP devices, as well as fiber infrastructure across Ngcoms network, performing first line troubleshooting/fault isolation, resolving where necessary, and escalating to other levels for support.
- Maintain and ensure full compliance with all NOC processes and procedures
- Ensure proper technical documentation of all network events throughout normal/shift cycles or operations
- Monitor network providing update, status and performance of all network components, capacity services etc.
- Identify and provide first-line support on all faults on the network in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and management
- Answer all network support related telephone calls and interface with internal/external customers on operational issues and related network events, using standard operating procedures
- Run daily and weekly management reports on network events and activities as well as tracking escalations and other key performance indicators and ensure all customer SLAs are met.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the configuration, operations and maintenance of optical fiber SDH and wireless network equipment
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Ubiquiti or Cambium radio
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Knowledge of DWDM / OTN technology
- Good Knowledge of OLT
- Strong knowledge of PtP / PtMP Microwave technologies
- Knowledge of basic TCP / IP configurations and troubleshooting
- This is a shift based role.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants who do not have the required qualification and experience will not be considered.