Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monthly purchasing of groceries and office consumables.
- Daily supervision of the cleaning of the GMD’s office.
- Attend, take orders and serve staff and guests.
- Ensure routine maintenance, hygiene of the strategy room (Fridge, microwave oven, sink, waste bin and washing of dishes).
- Routine check and disposal of waste bin.
- Weekly stock taking, record keeping of utensils and other valuables in the strategy room.
- Ensure that the Art Room is maintained, clean and kept in a conducive atmosphere.
- Adopt all procedures of the Art Room.
- Ensure all office consumables and groceries are stored in good condition and properly secured.
QMS, EMS & QH&S Management System Responsibilities
- Operate in conformance with the requirements of the QMS, EMS and OHS.
- Stop work in progress to make appropriate notifications when unsafe conditions exist or requirements are not being met.
- Proactive in ensuring the accomplishment of organizational goals along with self-development.
- Willing to take up additional roles and responsibilities as and when required.
- Awareness, understanding and application of QMS, EMS and OHS policies on assigned jobs
- Awareness, understanding and application departmental /process EMS and OHS objectives.
- Awareness on all possible hazards from assigned tasks and risk associated with assigned task and it identification and relevant controls required.
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards and documented procedures.
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the EMS and OHS, including the benefits of improved performance and associated opportunities for improvement of processes assigned
- Awareness of the implications of not conforming with SECRL EMS and OHS requirements including associated aspects and risks for the process assigned.
- Ensure the service satisfy customer requirements including, quality, safety, cost schedule, and performance: and
- Your job description may vary from time to time due to amendment and additional duties as required.
- Your job description may vary from time to time due to amendment and additional duties as required to meet the Company’s needs.
- Minimum of S.S.C.E / OND
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience as an Office Assistant
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Must reside around Ikoyi and its environs.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.