|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Associate – Future Leadership Program
- The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within Business Management, Supply chain, Operational roles in different countries across the globe.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned as a Branch Manager position for their country of origin or where the company has operations.
- A customized development journey structured to explore your potential within your business / functional stream.
- It immerses you into the operations from day one ensuring your learning experience is relevant, practical, and hands-on working with experts on the field. There are two distinct phases:
- Phase I Corporate Onboarding: A leaning zone – formal exposure to all aspects of the business to accelerate your knowledge on the Olam way of doing business, who we are, what we do and how we operate.
- Phase II Field Rotations & Business Unit Rotations: Hands-on exposures across business models / geographies, mentored by a senior leader, designed to fast track your knowledge of the business / function.
- You will be placed in your potential role, with clear responsibilities to deliver.
- You will be closely mentored by a senior leader and supported by an HR Partner during this phase.
- Can you visualize this for yourself? Act as an entrepreneur within the large Olam framework. Exercise initiative, conceptualize and implement business models. Be responsible for key parts of the supply chain from procurement, sales, funding, risk management, and / or people.
- The successful candidate will join the global future leader’s management programme of Olam, which will provide structured learning in various modules within various value chain elements such as Origination, Supply chain, Trading, Midstream and sales in different countries across the globe.
- After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a Global Talent Pool and assigned a commercial management role for country of Origin or where the company has operations.
- Cohesive exposure in managing day to day operations of the business for a specific location in the country. This will primarily include procurement, processing, quality, risk management, import and exports and people management.
- It is a well-rounded role that acts as first level of management control on the business and provides the experience of managing the commercial operations of the large business location independently.
- Credentials and experience are important at Olam. We seek Post-graduate qualifications from Leading schools globally with 2-3 years of experience in Business Management, supply chain & operations
- Alignment with our culture. Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to stretch, take risks, and an appetite to learn in new environments? This is a must!
- Mobility is important. A career in Olam is strengthened with multi-location experience including emerging economies.
- Working in Olam isn’t a 9-5 job! We are globally connected, operating across geographical boundaries and time zones.
- Aligned to the Olam culture and Shared Values
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, managerial and leadership competencies required to perform in the role
- Demonstrates the functional competencies and skills required to perform in the role
- Overall is well suited to be selected for the role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online