|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mkobo is currently pivoting to a full-service digital bank/Neobank by launching mkobobank.com. Our goal is to help hard-working people to grow their wealth by making it easy for them to earn, save, spend and invest their hard-earned money. We are currently recruiting dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced team members with a passion for everything technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mkobo is currently pivoting to a full-service digital bank/Neobank by launching mkobobank.com.
- Our goal is to help hard-working people grow their wealth by making it easy for them to Earn, Save, Spend and Invest their hard-earned money.
- To this end, we are recruiting an Operations Associate who shall have the responsibility to oversee the day-to-day business operations for the business.
- The ideal candidate will have had some hands-on experience working within a Commercial or Microfinance or Fintech within the Operations team.
- This role will assist in the setup/implementation of banking operations and the policies required to support the launch of a new challenger/Neobank and also providing solutions that drive both customer and business value.
- Ensure all operations team functions are carried out in accordance with laid down procedures & policies in the manuals and SOPs.
- Ensure that all customer support requests are assigned and attended to within the SLA
- Provide prompt, error-free and quality customer service.
- Respond to customer enquiries promptly through all channels
- Processing of savings, Fixed deposit, and other customer applications/requests
- Manage customer complaints through an effective customer complaints resolutions process.
- Develop strategies to minimize customer complaints and suggest ways of managing the perception of the Company.
- Providing business and operational support to all departments
- Define, measure, monitor, and report on operations KPI and metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with 3rd party IT vendors for the support and maintenance of systems.
- Any other corporate administrative duties may be required from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Understanding of operational control methodologies in Microfinance banks.
- Excellent skills in impact analysis and measurement.
- Proficient English skills in writing and speaking.
- Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented, self-starter results-oriented person.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities
- High-level influencing and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online