TeamAce Limited – Our client, a top restaurant & lounge in the Hospitality Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Spearhead the overall operations of the business.
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across the board.
- Coordinate daily operations and resources of the café bar, grill station menu creation and pricing
- Hire, train, and oversee staff.
- Create employee shifts and schedules for both temporary and part-time workers
- Create and implement shift changeover guidelines, employee policies (time off, rules, and uniforms) and SOPs
- Liaise with the marketing team for marketing campaigns and promotional materials
- Oversee all social media communications
- Take full charge of bookings and events, negotiations, and 360 preparations of the Business.
- Source for suppliers as required and build lasting relationships with suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of supplies
- Conduct frequent market analysis to ensure price competitiveness
- Oversee restocking activities
- Track and reconcile inventory
- Perform daily stock counts and stock reconciliation
- Working with the Finance department to determine the best prices
- Ensuring quality control and best in class service practices
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc / HND in any relevant field.
- 4 years minimum experience as operations manager in the hospitality industry.
- Strong leadership skills, analytical skills, negotiating skills, team management, and interpersonal abilities
- Possess consumer/customer-centricity knowledge and experience implementing creative strategies
- Ability to work under limited supervision, function under pressure, and execute plans proactively
- Event management skills
N180,000 – N200,000 (Monthly).
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online