OnePort365 is the digital solution that is creating a radical change in the role of Africa in global trade. We are pioneering the concept of digital freight forwarding in Africa with our mix of innovation using technology and infrastructure to optimize supply chain profitability, efficiency, accountability and reliability. We are a lean and successful business based in Lagos, with an ambitious growth target & plan to develop our network by opening offices in key markets in the coming months.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Freight Forwarder)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager (Freight Forwarder) is responsible for providing seamless operational service for our clients from origin to destination.
- This role requires excellent hands on skill in coordinating operational processes to maintain optimum service rendered.
- Set up processes and procedures for Export and import operations.
- Develop structure for Oneport365 operational activities for the export leg of its business operations.
- Ensures Oneport is compliant with all relevant regulatory agencies around its operations.
- Provides input/suggestions into new processes that can be utilised with the power of technology to differentiate Oneport’s Operations from the rest of the market.
- Ensures Oneport licenses are extended across all operating terminals/shipping lines and be able to transact with a host of relevant vendors within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Streamlining process and managing trucking, barging and rail operations for effective inland logistics operations.
- Support and play a key advisory role in Oneport356’s rail operations and deliver to client expectation and standard.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- 8 – 9 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.