PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training, and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality training, and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning, and maximize profit. Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Optimizer
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving measurement instruction forms called “Cut-list” from customers.
- Use of a specialized software called an Optimizer to process Cut-list instructions.
- Give processed optimization report to customers and also forward optimization results to office assistant for invoicing.
- Printing optimized cut list and submitting to factory Staff for cutting and edge-banding
- Daily scheduling of Customer Jobs after optimization and submitting the schedule to the factory staff.
- Contacting Customers with information as regarding their Cut-list, technical issues, errors or issues with their measurement, or factory updates on their jobs.
- Other related Office duties.
- OND or Higher.
- Good Knowledge of MS SUITE, Desktop Publishing and should be well acquainted with the Use of a computer.
- Any additional computer Skills with relation to use of specialized software is an advantage
- Prior Experience as an Office staff or with handling official responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Potential Leadership Qualities.
- Fast Learner.
- Troubleshooting skills and Innovative thinking
- Good with records, schedules and Organization of files.
- Mondays: Fridays 8:30am – 6pm
- Saturdays: 9am – 3pm.
Salary and Allowances
- Entry level Salary is N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
- Entitled to Weekly allowance of N2,500 (feeding allowance of N1,500 and call card Allowance of N1,000.)
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Cover Letter, CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the email.