Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Analyst
Job Code: 5916
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Location: Serbia
Hiring entity: DAI Global LLC Representative Office in Belgrade or Regional Corporate Office
Reports to: Director, MIS
Function of the Position
- This position will provide ‘techno-functional’ production support for the HMG and EU business units. The primary focus will be daily EBS 12.1.3 post production support with a secondary focus on Oracle Cloud support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oracle EBS 12.1.3 production support
- Provide day to day application and technical support to business end-users to troubleshoot issues encountered in Oracle.
- Primary focus will be troubleshooting/supporting EBS 12.1.3 issues.
- Identifying persistent problems and work with key stakeholders to address the root causes.
- Coordinate with hosting and support partners to log and resolve issues.
- Log and track Oracle Service Requests (SRs) as necessary.
- Develop functional and technical design documents to include detailed data mapping documentation, unit testing, and migration documents.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing of development work.
- Troubleshoot, Oracle reports (both seeded and custom) alerts, workflows, extensions, and personalizations.
- Oracle Cloud application development.
- Additional duties may be assigned depending on evolving business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of functional Oracle experience or 3 years of functional Oracle experience and a Masters Degree.
- Candidates must be available to support / work in the GMT timezone.
- Ability to research, troubleshoot and support complex system customizations.
- SQL skills are mandatory (familiar with tools such as TOAD, SQL Developer desired).
- Two years of experience in a customer support role.
- A ‘customer service’ mentality with the confidence to lead by example.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of professional integrity and a positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Work effectively within a team and display good communication skills.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with automation and simplification of tasks.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Financials and Projects.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle EBS 12.1.3, specifically in the Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, iExpense, Procurement, and iProcurement).
- Experience in Oracle Projects Costing & Billing module is ideal.
- One or more years of experience with Oracle Cloud (Financials and Projects).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
- DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
- DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.