|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Opass Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle APEX Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field.
- Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Certification(s) in Front-end or Back-end Engineering is an added advantage.
- User Interface and User Experience Certifications is a plus.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- Experience in finance is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Must be able to use the following tools:
- Oracle Apex, SQL Developer, TOAD, POSTMAN, etc.
- Versioning framework.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Should be able to build applications using Oracle APEX.
- Should have expertise in UI design using APEX.
- Should have the knowledge to perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Should demonstrate the ability to understand client requirements and how they translate into application features.
- Should be able to design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Should have Knowledge of creating and consuming RESTFUL services.
- Should be conversant with the use of any API testing tools, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of procedures, triggers, functions, packages, workflow, and approval management in Oracle APEX.
- Proof of applications deployed is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS is an added advantage.
- Candidate with In-depth knowledge of user interface models and application design is an added advantage.
- Should have a knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Proactive: Display energy and initiative in solving problems. Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Quality: Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive: Ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options. Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity: Act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional: Work within your team’s processes. Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. Have a positive can-do approach to work.
N200,000 – N300,000 Per month plus other benefits
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.