|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: P.O.S Sales Agent
Location: Apapa / Lagos Island / Ikeja / Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervision and Monitoring of POS transaction on all terminals across coverage area.
- Ensure Monitory Month on Month growth is recorded across all POS terminals in my region.
- Advertising and Marketing Point of Sales products to both new and existing customers.
- Customer Relations Management on issues pertaining to POS.
- Coordinating and ensuring steady usage and Activity on all banks POS machines in merchants’ location.
- Prospecting and Identification of potential customers to be onboarded.
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to ensure customers given loan get a POS to assist bank with recovery of the loan.
- Sales of Point of sales products to both old and new customers of the bank.
- Pos technician, configure Pos,Install applications on Pos machine, make sure applications are up to date.
- Make sure Pos are in good conditions for the end users,
- Troubleshoot Pos from the bank end.
- B.Sc (Minimum of Second Class Lower).
- 30 years and below.
- Sales and Target Driven.
N100,000 monthly (Net)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online