|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paid Ads & Analytics Specialist (SEM & Display Remarketing)
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Advertising / Digital Marketing, Sales / Retail / Marketing
- This role is responsible for driving profitable customer acquisition through paid marketing on Google ad network and other display remarketing platforms.
- Grow user acquisition profitably via paid channels
- Generate high quality leads for the telesales team.
- Scale paid marketing spend with predictable performance.
- Be responsible for tracking the performance of your ads, ensuring your ads are well-attributed, and all your marketing tags and events are properly recording transactions and interactions on the site.
- Understand and analyze the life cycle of a customer using the AARRR framework.
- Create reports on how users interact with your ads, interact on the site, and conversion rates.
- Regularly report on any metric changes in the business and provide data-backed insights on what is causing those change.
- Perform user calls and run surveys to build ideal customer profile.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in any of the related fields: Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, or Statistics.
- 4 years experience running paid digital campaigns with at least 2 years working on SEM channels
- Demonstrated ability to profitably spend huge ad budgets. ($10,000 – $20,000 per month).
- Experience growing an eCommerce store or digital product with paid traffic.Proficiency with spreadsheets and analytic tools like Google analytics
- Good copywriting skills and ability to generate and create good creatives using tools like Inshot and Tiktok.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook’s & Google’s ads manager.
Application Closing Date
31st August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online