Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Reference No.: 210010JY
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Secondary Education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Prefer 5 years of related experience. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online