|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Operations Analyst
Your work-life opportunity:
- Join us as a Partner Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team!
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Provide analytical support regarding Partner Operations metrics to the country operations manager
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help improve the preparation time and decrease bad rating in all the cities in the country
- Cooperate with the live ops department to monitor all important KPIs – GSAT/PSAT/CSAT
- Bring important insights from the local operations (partners, customers and glovers) and cooperate with relevant stakeholders to drive important changes which can make operations more efficient
- Review Salesforce changes and approvals
- Coordinate with the external provider on the topic of content activation and manage the important metrics for the activation of new partners.
- Review and Check content changes before going to production
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep-diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel proficiency
- Professional English
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online