The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People and Culture Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The people and culture associate work closely with the employee engagement unit of an organization to work on initiatives that foster community, connections, and belonging within the organization, and play a key role in organizing virtual and in-person retreats and other team-building activities.
- Drive culture and engagement initiatives such as pulse checks, recognition awards for the team to ensure consistently high level of employee engagement.
- Propose ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance employee engagement and foster a stronger identity.
- Identify and incorporate best practices for the company’s culture and values initiatives.
- Identify and implement ways to enhance employees’ experiences and foster connections and community.
- Collaborate with People and Culture Lead to plan and execute initiatives.
- Support the execution of people operations initiatives-consistently implementing all internal process, using internal tools.
- Oversee vendor/partner relationships to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience.
- Assist in the coordination of all engagement and wellness activities. • Assist in organizing internal and external events.
- Build successful collaboration with all stakeholders and other departments within the company.
- Represent TCG at Job fairs, conferences and related events
- Being an ambassador of the amazing TCG culture
- Any other assigned task in line with organizational culture and employee engagement inititaives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in any related field
- 2-3 years’ quality experience in a similar role
- Proven HRIS experience and able to demonstrate ability to work with data
- HR certification (s) would be an added advantage (e.g CIPM. CIPD, PHRi)
- The equivalent level of critical thinking, knowledge of HR theories and best practice with analytical abilities must be demonstrated through relevant work experience.
- Experience in understand people and business needs in relation to the tech ecosystem and the future of work.
- Experience in demonstrating best practice and exposure to change management/culture.
- Experience in working effectively with limited supervision as well as demonstrating excellence and ‘know how’ in P&C related theories.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.