Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations / Admin Agent
Locations: Ibadan, Ogbomoso – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a People Operations/Admin Agent. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Operations Analyst.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for Identifying and filling up the vacant roles as they arise within the showroom level capacity to operate in the most efficient way.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Identifying and fill up the vacant roles as they arise
- Send out Job adverts and Shortlisting
- Managing the new hires application process
- Scheduling Interviews
- Send feedback to applicants
- Putting things in place and oversee onboarding
- Oversee operational activity in the showroom and make sure things are done to expected standards
- Communicate employees issues and concerns
- Day to Day showroom administration
- Maintaining and Organizing up to date employees record
- Employee file audit
- Clerical support to people’s operations department
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Minimum of OND in Human Resources, Secretariat Studies, Psychology, or Human-related discipline.
- 1 year+ of administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Someone looking to intern in a Human resource field will also be highly considered.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic, and approachable.
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Have good commercial awareness.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees’ personal details.
- Have good organizing skills.
- Have problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Be able to use databases and Microsoft packages.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.