|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Executive (Policy / Structure Development)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Incumbent is to design performance management systems, structures and policies for sales and other operational units.
- He/she will ensure each unit has a job profile, and develop initiatives across all sales and non-sales channels aimed at cost reduction and profit maximization for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile bible.
- Design, implement and monitor Performance Management to enable employees and teams understanding of the goals of the Bank and to identify how individual and team outputs contribute to the achievement of the organization’s objectives.
- Ensure targeted communication in the performance management process to enable managers to effectively
- evaluate and measure individual and team performance and to optimize performance and productivity.
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance
- improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives
- Provide leadership and coordination for Performance Management and improvement initiatives, ensuring their alignment to improving the Bank’s operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness; and ultimately evaluating the impact that these initiatives have on organizational performance
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, by taking identified bottlenecks and areas of improvements and preferring solutions to them by updating policies and simulations.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, identify bottlenecks and areas ofn improvements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a relevant field.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 0 – 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Professional certificates in data analysis will give an edge to interested candidates.
- Effective Reporting and Communication Skill.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- A knowledge of excel above an average position.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online